Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Trove Tuesday - Social Media

As I often present talks on various aspects of Social Media I wondered what I would find about the subject in Trove.

I didn't find any newspaper articles but I did find several books, photos and journals. What caught my eye was an audio file from 2009 on Social Media that I was able to download and listen to.

I was surprised when I was directed to a University Library in the US until I had realised that when I searched I didn't select Search for Australian Content so Trove gave me hits from other places.

I didn't select Australian content in my search
In case there are copyright restrictions I will just post the link to the file from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee here.
http://discoverarchive.vanderbilt.edu/handle/1803/1967

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...