Monday, November 17, 2008

Twitter

I have been using Twitter , a microblogging tool, for a few months to keep up with colleagues in my industry. I wonder if it could be useful tool for genealogists.

I am not the only person thinking about this as I just came across this article :How To Get Started As A Genealogist On Twitter. An earlier article is entitled : Can Genealogists Use Twitter?

As a result I've set up a Twitter account with a widget on this blog so that all my Twitter posts will be replicated here. Genealogists, especially those iin Australia, are encouraged to follow itgeniaus.

I'll have to wait and see if this is a valuable tool or a fun experiment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I have added you to my Twitter list. You added me, probably because we both (try to) do genealogy. Nice to meet you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...